12 µm Pixel Pitch
640 x 480 FPA
8 - 14 μm Spectral Range
- 8-14 µm Spectral Response
- 12 µm Pixel Pitch
- Thermal Sensitivity - < 50mK (f/1, 300K, 30Hz)
- Frame Rate - up to 60Hz
- Compact - smallest VGA sensor on the market
- Low Power Consumption - <300mW @ 60Hz (digital output mode), <150mW @ 60Hz (analog output mode)
- High Volume Compliant - Surface-mount Device (J-LEAD44) compatible with standard off-the-shelf socket, JEDEC's reflow and handling standards compatible , Wafer-level packaging & high-volume assembly processes.
Compact Dimensions (mm) 16.5 x 16.5
Based on continuous customer feedback, LYNRED has improved its 12 μm technology for the ATTO products family. ATTO640D-02 is ideal for SWaP applications - it is the smallest VGA thermal sensor on the market.
ATTO640D-02 offers all of the features and performance required by leisure, defense, surveillance, and thermography applications.
Let Us Help You With Your Project